At THE HUNTER PROJECTS, S.L. (hereinafter, “THE HUNTER”) we are aware of the importance of respecting privacy as required by current regulations and are committed to protecting the security, integrity, veracity and confidentiality of all personal data of our users.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is THE HUNTER. Below, we will provide you with our contact details:
- Company name: THE HUNTER PROJECTS, S.L.
- NIF code: B65167975
- Address: C/ París, no 193 P.2 Pta.6, 08036 Barcelona
- Telephone: 936671031
- Email: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
Through our website we collect the personal information you share with us through the registration form integrated on our page The Catch, or when you exercise your rights in relation to personal data protection. The registration form requests identifying details such as your name, email, contact phone number and postal address, and we process identification details such as your email, postal address and ID to manage the exercise of your rights.
We also collect information that your web browser sends us automatically when you visit our website in order to analyse your browsing behaviour and improve your browsing experience.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Below, we describe the purposes for processing your data:
- To manage and process registration on our The Catch website.
- To send strategic resources of The Catch by email every month.
- To manage our business relationship as it relates to the services we offer.
- To learn about your browsing preferences on our website in order to customise and improve our services.
- To manage our response to you exercising your rights relating to the protection of your personal data.
What is our legitimate basis for processing your data?
On the basis of our legitimate interest in processing your registration on The Catch and in improving your browsing experience on our website, we are entitled to process information you provide us when this is necessary for managing your registration on our page The Catch through the form available on our website, and when THE HUNTER uses the data relating to your browsing preferences.
Similarly, relating to the management of the existing business relationship, the legitimate basis for processing your data is contractual execution.
In cases where we process your data for sending commercial information by email, such as sending the resources and unique and original content of The Catch, we will act on the legitimate basis of your express consent previously granted for this specific processing.
Similarly, we will process your data for the fulfilment of legal obligations that are applicable to us, by way of example and without limitation, for the management of our response when you exercise your rights to protect your personal data.
For how long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to comply with the purposes detailed in this Policy, however, when we require your consent, your data will be kept until you withdraw this consent. In this regard, we will always respect relevant legal prescription periods, limiting them to what is strictly necessary for the purposes of data processing.
Subsequently, THE HUNTER will block your personal data in order to prevent its processing, unless we are required to make them available to Public Authorities, Courts or Arbitration and Mediation Bodies in order to comply with any legal obligations that may arise.
Who do we divulge your data to? Do we make international transfers?
Your data may be divulged to third parties solely and exclusively to ensure the provision of the services we offer you. As such, we will not transfer your data to third parties for purposes other than those indicated, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
We will transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area only for the purposes described in this Policy and, in any case, this will be carried out in accordance with articles of 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
You have the right to obtain information on the processing that THE HUNTER performs on your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- To access your personal data. This right allows you to receive a copy of personal data we hold from you for legitimate verification.
- To rectify your personal data. If the information obtained about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right to request its correction.
- To delete your personal data. You may request the deletion of your personal information in cases where your data are no longer required to carry out the purpose for which they were collected; when you withdraw your consent in cases where this consent is the legitimate basis for processing your data, provided that you object and there are no other prevalent reasons to the contrary; when your data are processed unlawfully; or in cases where deletion is in response to the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
- To limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to limit the processing of your data provided that any of the following occur: when you contest the accuracy of your data, provided that the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your data; when you need us to process your data even when THE HUNTER no longer needs it; or while the legitimacy of your opposition to the processing is being verified.
- To transmit your personal data to another controller. You may request THE HUNTER transfer your personal data to another controller when the processing is based on consent or is carried out by automated means.
- To object to the processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time when the processing is based on the public interest or the legitimate interest of THE HUNTER, or when the purpose of its processing is direct marketing.
You can exercise the rights referred to above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to address C/ París, no. 193 P.2 Pta.6, 08036 Barcelona, attaching a copy of your ID. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after the receipt of the request. In certain circumstances this term may be extended by another two (2) months, in which case we will inform you in due time within one (1) month of receipt of your application.
Can you make complaints to the data protection authority?
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection regulations, or you consider that we have not facilitated the proper exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent control authority: www.aepd.es/es.
In any case, before initiating any complaint, please contact us via email email@example.com in order to try to resolve any discrepancy in a friendly manner.
In this regard, we will publish all modifications on this page and, if they are significant, we will make a more prominent notification (for example, by sending you an email notification if the modification affects certain aspects, or, in limited cases, by even asking you for your consent again).